VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:06:33 700

Hi Leslie,
Kathy and Dan both have excellent ideas, Dan's is a well
worked out discription of my rough thought.

I'd bet if you are up to framing a garage, you should have little
trouble duplicating Dan's level.  Presuming you have a large
framing square, you can even check the squareness of your frame
by your self.

If you wanted to invest in framing clamps that are used by those
who make picture frames, they can be adjusted while you set them
up to get things square and before the glue dries.

Kathy's idea is easy to do if yu can find the kind of ruler with
a groove down its center, but the marble would be very easy to
lose on a construction site.
You don't want to "lose all your marbles".

I think the square  frame and plumb bob would be cool.

Let me know if you have problems getting this going, maybe we can
get our technician to bung one up for you.

Oh, and please don't drive the car into the garage your self or
at least not till the paint is dry <G>

Tom

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered