VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 14:54:37 -0500
Lynn,

There are scores of talking ATM's in and around Chicago.  I will be happy
to identify locations for you and anyone else.  Unfortunately, Chicago is
a really big place and there is no address, neighborhood, or streetcorner
mentioned in your message below so I cannot provide specific locations in
this message.  If you send me your telephone number, I can give you a
call and look up locations from the master talking ATM lists I have.

In the City of Chicago currently, there are four deployers with talking
ATMs:  Bank One, Citibank, National City Bank, and U. S. Bank.  In
addition to lots of talking ATMs from these institutions   in the
suburbs,  there are a    handful of talking ATMs from Bank of America and
Wells Fargo.  Most of the talking ATM installations in and around Chicago
are by Bank One and Citibank.  In fact, every Citibank ATM location has a
talking ATM.  Additionally, blind end users can search for talking ATMs
on Bank One's ATM locator.

I hope this was helpful and I look forward to speaking with you.

Kelly