VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CJ Sampson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CJ Sampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:25:39 -0700
Hello,

Here is the best Scanning and Reading and Magnifying Software package for people
with reading disabilities (see www.freedomscientific.com sells for over $1,000),
but I can sell this new in box unregistered with Braille and large print manuals
and Audio instruction CD and Program CD (there are no authorization floppy disks
for any Openbook product, only software like Magic and Jaws have floppies for
authorization). So this is exaclty exaclty exactly like buying from dealer, but
you save hundreds. This software will work  wonderfully with any operating
system on your PC, even XP Pro. It esily sets up and runs. Price only 650
negotiable because I will just take highest offer. For those of you not familiar
yet with OpenBook, it is widely regarded the best in the world for scanning from
a scanner or any presaved graphic or text file including PDF files and then
reading them with an excellent software synthesizer while also being able to
magnify it. The controls are intuitive and well, the most preferred among people
with reading disabilities. And for people without disabilities, its accuracy for
recognizing words and text is the tops. This is why it is ordinarily so
expensive. But why pay so much if you can have this unregistred retail package
and save hundreds? Just another good deal from me who you can trust to continue
to bring you the cost cutting solutions. Hope to find those of yuou can
ordinarily not afford the unrealistic prices. I can ship most any way you would
like , but usually just ship USPS so you can get it within a week. Just email cj
at [log in to unmask] If you would like, ask for my number, or leave your number and I
will call you at a time that is best for you. CJ Sampson