Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:06:39 -0500
Ian,

I agree with you when it comes to keeping up with the mobo's world.  Have
you, by any chance, checked newegg place?  They've got enough mobo's and
more for PCs.  This place features motherboards (for AMD & Intel) from about
a dozen brands.  By the time I finished looking at details and reading the
reviews for all the motherboards, I end up wondering what I was really
looking for!!  I think I'll stick to users' input and words of mouth as far
as quality & capabilty information.
For other PC DIY's (do it yourselfers) check the link below, I find this
place's selection, awesome!

http://www.newegg.com/app/allcatalog.asp

Emie DelRosario