From:
Mike Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:03:03 -0800
Peter -

Can you give us details on the motherboard, raid controller, and hard
drive(s)?
I think you should be able to change a setting in the motherboard so
your system would require pressing the power button to turn off.
Your solution to restart and turnoff the power before it restarts will
work as well but that can be a pain to time it all right.
I wonder if it's the cache on the raid controller that isn't flushing
or the cache on the hard drives?

Mike