From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:09:32 +0100
Den 2003-03-25 22:49:52 skrev Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>:

>When I got home, I didn't feel like eating any of my paleofood. The first
>thing I did was that I drank the whole package of yoghurt in a couple of
>minutes, almost five cups (1 liter). It was wonderful.

Something you have been eating and liking for most of your life will
probably always be a temptation. And also the situation when one
has taken the step to sidestep ones principles, one gets very eager
in a way to do the "forbidden" thing.
No danger to do it once, maybe no danger to do it every day, but that
you will not know until it is too late, it is like crossing the street
witout looking and listening.
And I recognize you feelings, the only thing I really have missed during
6 paleo years is Bollnäsfil.

- Hans