C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:41:34 -0700
well not at first but they when back and put it in, s
ponsered by hillery and no objection by dubya or the
republicans in congress. now the people who have no
tax liability will get a "refund" including the
military. it will be just like the "earned income tax
credit"
  the military was never picked out to be
discreminated against.

--- "Cleveland, Kyle E." <[log in to unmask]>