C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:42:56 -0500
Subject: BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN

i like this so much when judy made it for me i thought i'd send it out.
maybe you'd like to have it at thanksgiving instead  of turkey.

BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN

 When I found this recipe I thought it was perfect for people, like me,
who
just are not sure how to tell when poultry is cooked thoroughly but not
dried out. Give this a try.

BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN
6-7 lb. chicken
1 cup melted butter
1 cup stuffing
1 cup uncooked popcorn
salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt
and
pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn. Place in baking pan with
the
neck end toward the back of the oven.

Listen for popping sounds. When the chicken's butt blows the oven door
open
and the chicken flies across the room, it is done.

And, you thought I couldn't cook.