AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Margaret Brill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:41:27 -0500
Dear Dr. Khalil:
The group is very informal, as befits a discussion group, so we don't
usually have formal papers.  There is no membership, either - you just come
to the discussion!
However, it might be possible for you to lead the discussion at the Annual
Conference. What is the topic of your paper?
Margaret Brill
PS I'm sorry if I didn't get your earlier messages.

--On Wednesday, January 08, 2003 12:25 PM -0500 Professor Mounir Khalil