AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Margaret Brill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:51:29 -0500
The Academic Libraries Accessibility and Disability Services Discussion
Group (ALAD) will meet in Philadelphia on January 27th (Monday) from
11:30-12:30 in the convention center, room 306.
I thought we might discuss the articles from Library Hi Tech, Vol. 20,
Issue 4 on Web Access and the Law, but I'm open to suggestions if anyone
has any other ideas for topics for discussion.
Margaret Brill
Perkins Library
Duke University
PS I'm also looking for a new Chair of the Discussion Group if anyone is
interested.   The time and day when the group meets is up to the Chair.