Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 16:21:48 -0500
I am so sorry to hear about Roy Walford......
I'm certainly no expert in nutrition, or in most things for that matter, but
it seems to me that stress plays a huge role in health.  To me, stress is
something that goes against ones mind/body.....  Vegetarians must be causing
stress to their body unless there is a physical reason that their body
cannot digest one or more of the proteins in meat or that eating meat would
weigh heavily on the mind.  Secondly, I think coconut oil is great but I
think excess in anything is bad, including fats.  Balance is what we should
all try to attain.  It's different strokes for different folks so caloric
restriction or one meal a day might do quite well for some but cause stress
for others.  For me CR of any form would cause me stress because of my
lifestyle.  My BIL would be stressed if he didn't watch his proteins because
he has gout.  My DH would be stressed if he didn't eat chocolate once in a
while and aerobics to me is stress, I despise it, lifting rules and for my
sister, aerobics is everything.....  Viva la difference....  Hello
Jean-Claude, Todd and Amadeus.....  Has anyone heard from Andrew?    Oliva