Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:19:52 +0200
From: "Paleogal" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: Life Expectancy

This is one of the most interesting and convincing bits concerning paleofood
and health. I've seen it before and therefor I believe there exists such
research and studies but I would like to get some evidence in the shape of
names of studies and their authors.
Does anyone have any links to litterature about the findings of  health
status compairing paleopeople and the earliest farmers?
Eva