Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:03:52 -0600
>The most compelling evidence in favor of paleodiet theory comes from
>comparing paleos to the decrepit and pitifully unhealthy early farmers of
>the Neolithic period. The comparison to moderns is much less convincing.

I disagree to a certain extent.  A complete lack of auto-immune disorders?
I find that staggering.  On that level, they were far, FAR healthier than we
are today.  Doctors and the pharmaceutical industries keep us alive with
pills, sure, but they're merely sustaining our diseased states.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO