Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:47:16 -0500
From: "Fredrik Murman" <[log in to unmask]>

> I know there are growth hormones in milk, but does that really apply to
> yoghurt as well? Doesn't the fermentation process break them down?

From my cancer reading over the last three yrs., all milk products are
problematic, but yogurt is less dangerous than milk or hard cheeses.

> >Hormonal cancers, i.e. breast and prostate. are very susceptible to milk
products.

> Even unpasteurized?

Unpasteurized milk products are less dangerous than pasteurized, but all
contain growth hormones.

> This probiotic mix that you're talking about sounds interesting. What's in
it? Are you using it yourself?

Yes, I take whatever mix of probiotics the health food store in Michigan or
New Mexico carries; they come in capsules which need to be kept in the
refrigerator.  The ones I buy are a mix of several different types of "good"
bacteria and they repopulate the gut.  I believe they are beneficial.  I
even give a capsule ea. morning to my dog, who is on a raw diet.

Kath