Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:14:45 -0500
Hans Kylberg wrote:

>Something you have been eating and liking for most of your life will
>probably always be a temptation. And also the situation when one
>has taken the step to sidestep ones principles, one gets very eager
>in a way to do the "forbidden" thing.

After eating junk food most of my life and then becoming aware of it, I'm
very critical of my feelings towards things labeled as "food". Of course,
that doesn't mean I don't make mistakes. The feeling I got at the
supermarket the day before yesterday was very suprising and strong, and it
seemed vital. I hadn't felt anything like that before during my paleo
period, not in association with the foods I had abandoned. I think I needed
that particular yoghurt to restore my health
after eating too much
saurkraut or fermented carrots, and I didn't know any other product that
could heal me.

>No danger to do it once, maybe no danger to do it every day, but that
>you will not know until it is too late, it is like crossing the street
>witout looking and listening.

That yoghurt seems to have cured my problem but it had side effects. I felt
sick the day after.

>And I recognize you feelings, the only thing I really have missed during
>6 paleo years is Bollnäsfil.

It's called "kefiir" in my mother tongue, almost the same label as in
english, and I used to drink it in my homeland Estonia when I was a kid. I
didn't like milk but I liked kefir. The particular kind of kefir you miss
or have missed contains bacteria that you probably need or have needed. Do
you still miss it or have you found a solution to completely satisfy your
craving with something else F

Fredrik