Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fredrik Murman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:15:01 -0500
Kath wrote:

>but the bad part of yogurt is the growth hormones.
>
>All bovine milk products contain growth hormones - they are there to make
>baby cows grow.  Those same hormones are a match to the human body and
cause
>our cells to grow faster than they normally would.

I know there are growth hormones in milk, but does that really apply to
yoghurt as well? Doesn't the fermentation process break them down?

>Hormonal cancers, i.e. breast and prostate. are very
>susceptible to milk products.

Even unpasteurized?

>I'm wondering if Fredrik would benefit from purchasing a good probiotic mix
>from a health food store and keeping the capsules in the refrigerator?  The
>acidolpholis, etc. wo
uld repopulate his gut w/ good bacteria and perhaps
>yogurt won't be as appealling at it currently is.

Right now I don't feel like eating more of that particular yoghurt. Looks
like 1 liter was enough. Normally I don't eat dairy, pasteurized or not,
but this feeling was overwhelming.

This probiotic mix that you're talking about sounds interesting. What's in
it? Are you using it yourself?

Fredrik