Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:36:58 -0500
> My friend's son, 14,  was just diagnosed with brain cancer,

Wow.  That's tough.  I think it's too late for a cure via diet, although a
strick paleo diet wouldn't hurt.  If I were his mother, I'd contact one of
the clinics that offers alt. methods of dealing w/ advanced cancer.  There
are some in Germany and possibly one in the U.S. that offer hope.  Their
U.S. insurance may even pick up some of the cost.

He may respond to hyperthermia (heating the body, infusing Vit. C, chemo,
etc.), or radio waves, etc.  The normal route in the U.S. is chemotherapy
and radiation until death.  Other countries are far more advanced than we
are, and less intimidated by the all-powerful drug lobbies in Washington.

Best wishes,
Kath