C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Scott Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:38:07 -0700
I didn't call you off your argument, Ken.  I said "whoa."  Perhaps there's
less between the lines than you thought there were.  You can certainly
disagree...but "evil" is a loaded word...and I have yet to see someone
accuse Hillary of doing something beyond the scope of most politicians.
Thus most politicians, as a function of their job, are evil?

And you made a point of saying Kat's question was directed to "Bobby and me"
and "indirectly to the other guys" on the list.  I'm sure the women on the
list are encouraged to respond, too...so that part of your response miffed
me a bit.

Let's all agree to disagree, OK?  I certainly didn't mean my "whoa" to imply
that you shouldn't make your point, Ken.  I'm equally sure your comments
about where the question was directed weren't meant to tell me whether I
could respond or not.  So let's call it a draw and move on, neh?

Scott