C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 04:41:40 -0400
7bit
From:
K Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, Dan,

I'm Kat, from NC, a paraplegic spastic CP, 50, and a database
programmer. Grew up in So. Calif, and speak Spanish as well as a wee bit
of French and a few words of German and Yiddish. I' m curious as to why
you didn't want to take a foreign language requirement. Do you have
speech problems? I do too, but not due to spasticity but rather to the
fact that I've been hard of hearing since I was five years old.

Kat