From:
Carolyn Weglein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carolyn Weglein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:17:30 -0500

In the past week the Baltimore City Police told us that due to traffic
concerns and lack of police availability on the day of the Preakness we are
not allowed to hold our run/walk as scheduled on Saturday, May 17.  So the
2nd International Run/Walk for Celiac Disease in Baltimore has been changed
to SUNDAY, MAY 18 with registration at 8:30 and 5K run/walk at 9:30.  If
you received an earlier brochure, you can still use the registration form.
PLEASE MARK THE FORM WITH SUNDAY AT THE TOP, so we will know you have the
correct day.  Registration and additional information may be found at
charmcityrun.com.  Again this year the event will begin and end at
University Square in front of the the University of Maryland Hospital at
Baltimore and Greene Streets.  There will be gluten free refreshments and
free blood screening for celiac disease (up to 300 tests) available after
the event.  Try to get as many sponsors as possible to increase our
fundraising for the Center for Celiac Research at the University of
Maryland.  If anyone would rather volunteer on May 18, instead of
running/walking, please reply to [log in to unmask]  If you distributed
posters with the Saturday date, please take them down and let me know how
many you will need to redistribute.

Many thanks for your help!!
Carolyn Weglein
Maryland Walk Chairman