From:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 18:49:40 -0400

The Gluten Free Gang of Columbus, Ohio, and Central Ohio celiacs are pleased
to announce our participation in the second annual "Making Tracks for
Celiacs" international fundraising effort on behalf of the Center for Celiac
Research.

Please Note:  The Columbus, Ohio, walk will be held on SATURDAY, MAY 3,
2003, rather than on the weekend of the international walk, due to date
conflicts with the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.

Where:  Big Walnut Park, 5000 E. Livingston Ave., Columbus, OH
When:   Registration will start at the park shelter house at 8:00 am, and
the walk will begin at 9:00 am.; we'll have an approximate 3.5-mile course
and a 1-mile course laid out along the trails.
How Much:  $20.00 -- this covers your walk event t-shirt, goodie bag and
snacks

Last year's "silent auction" was a great success, so we're doing it again!
On the day of the event, we'll have lots of great items (such as a day at a
local spa and gift baskets of GF goodies) -- your bid will help us raise
even more funds for celiac research and education.

For More Info:  Please visit www.columbusceliac.org and click on the "Making
Tracks" link for additional information and to print out registration forms
and pledge forms.  You may mail in your registration or register on the
morning of the walk, whichever you prefer.

We had a great turnout last year, and we're really looking forward to this
year's event!  We hope you'll join us --

Terry L. Bradley
The Gluten Free Gang
Columbus, OH, USA