From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:17:29 EST

My daughter keeps breaking out on her hands.  This has been going on for some
time. I have taken her to several doctors and they don't seem to know what it
is and just give her cream to put on. Over the holidays (she is away at
school) I took her to my HF store and they think it is candida.  She was on a
strict diet, no sugars or starches  for about 6 weeks and took pills to
cleanse.  Her hands did clear up, but since she has been adding things back
into her diet, they are breaking out again.  Could this be an allergy to
wheat?  But why does it break out on her hands only?  We don't know what else
to do.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you,
Cathy