From:
Donna Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:54:40 EST

hi all
thanks again to all of you for all the responses for good pasta...yes i will
try the recipe in bette hagmans book..but i wanted to thank all those who so
strongly suggested i try the tinkyada brown rice pasta..i have seen it many
times in my HF store and just passed it by assuming it would be awful like
many of the others i have tried..after so many good recommendations i thought
it might be worth the 'splurge'...so i did try it and it was AWESOME!!! i am
AMAZED and actually think its better than many wheat flour pastas as it seems
almost impossible to overcook! my BF was in heaven when he tried it and now
wants to buy a case! i am very very pleased and happy to know it is there and
its something i would not hesitate to serve to company as well...
its is not only great tasting but much healhtier than 'regular' with the rice
bran addition and also not THAT bad for me as im hypoglycemic and cannot have
ALOT of starchy carbs...brown rice is considered to be ok in moderation...
thank you all again SO much and have great holidays...guess whats on my C'mas
eve dinner menu? :-)
donna in ny