From:
Nancy Mikulich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Mikulich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:50:14 -0500

Hi all,
Been successfully gf for 10 mos and feeling finally better till recently.
Could some one updat me as to the gf status of Haagen das sorbet (raspberry and
chocolate), Pace salsa and Fritos scoopers, Marsala wine, salada green tea tea
bags.
Indulged in these iems last week believing what I read on the labels as to no
offending ingredients and am paying the price for not exercizing due diligence and
calling to verify.
Have eaten each of these in the past with no issues. Perhaps it is the combo of a few
items with  trace amounts of "G" that built up in my system?
Am usually dogmatic and strict with whole foods and organic things but we are
having work done on the kitchen and it has been rather complicated to function well
without straving under these conditions. (I should not complain!)
Thanks for responding, I will summarize.\
Nancy
CA