From:
Andi DesJardins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:36:49 -0400

Hi Folks...

I don't know why my summary message got garbled.  Instead of trying to repost all the info I'm going to just repost the links since they got trashed and no longer work.  Also I'm adding a couple additions that came in last night.

Peace,
Andi in Alaska

List of 115 B&B's

www.1-888-inn-seek.com/gluten.cfm

Gluttenfreeda San Juan Islands Vacations

www.glutenfreeda.com

Two  Bars Seven Ranch

www.twobarssevenranch.com

Living Without magazine (vacation ideas)

www.livingwithout.com

Artists Inn (Lancaster County PA

www.artistsinn.com

I didn't see Bob and Ruth's Travel Club in your summary. No financial interest, but Bob talked to our group and he plans trips for celiacs. I've really wanted to go on one of his cruises or trips, but haven't had the money. Nice to have someone plan your meals for you though. Phone: 410/486-0292, e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Another one is in Fairport, a suburb of Rochester, NY.  The
Clematis Inn is run by a lady who cooks vegetarian.  It is
non-smoking, also.  When my husband and I were going to be
in the area for 4 days in the summer of 2001 she emailed me
with recipes and brands of GF foods before our arrival.  She
made sure not to cross-contaminate in the kitchen and fixed
me all kinds of pancakes and breads in addition to the
breakfast foods that weren't a problem.  It's a small place
and she had just opened so we were lucky to be her only
guests at that time.  She offered to fix "normal" food for
my husband but he declined.  He thought everything was
wonderful, too.