Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 21:05:22 +0000

Hi,
I got this response from Genisoy. It seems the flavored could be
contaminated. Some people wrote that they eat these with no problem but I
did get responses saying they make them sick. Not sure what to think.

RE: Products formulated with no gluten

        SOY CRISPS:  Zesty Barbeque, Creamy Ranch, Roasted Garlic &
Onion, Deep Sea Salted, Rich Cheddar Cheese, Tangy Salt N' Vinegar and
Apple Cinnamon Crunch. (We have gluten free certificates for the
seasoning profile on these flavors).  Please be advised that because we
do not manufacture the Soy Crisps in this facility we can not guarantee
the possibility of cross-contamination (eg. parts per. million).

I hope this information has been helpful. If you have any further
questions please feel free to contact our customer service department at
1-888-436-4769.

Best of health,

Claudia Gonzalez
Genisoy/MLO Products