From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:05:25 +0200
Depends on where you are.  Lots of parts of the world are not very
safe/clean/friendly places and life-expectancy can drop to 31 in
Botswana for instance.
Also I've never seen anyone get cured from let's say cancer, only the
symptoms have been eradicated if you're lucky. Seems to me we don't
really live that much longer in general, just in some areas.
Also the places with higher standards of medicine ususally have more
polluted environments which cause disease etc...
Will eating right (aka Paleo) be an answer? I like to think so and we
can perhaps make an inventory amongst ourselves to compare with non-Paleo.
If ever anyone invents a timemachine Paleolithic times would be my first
choice.

Christy