From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 17:51:32 -0700
Hi, Alex!

In case no one else suggested this already, you can use a timer like the
ones used to control lights, etc. to turn off (and on) your
dehydrator.   My husband uses a "Master Electrician" model from the True
Value Hardware store to turn his coffee maker on and off
automatically.  Then you won't have to run home in the middle of a drill
and fill operation.  LOL.

(Do you know anything about maxillofacial osteonecrosis?  It makes me
deeply regret not having eaten a Paleo diet from the get-go.)

Jane
Southern Arizona