From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 19:57:40 +1000
 >Well Figure 2 doesn't multiply the compositions of the >examined parts with
the weigth to be expected for each.
ah, so you were telling lies about total fat content?  very stupid to think
no one would check up. not even Kirt would do that, and he's weally stupid.

 >Furtunately we have a table that shows how big various parts >of an animal
are for example.
what's an example mean? does this mean all animals are the same as
kangaroos? very very obtuse.  your concoctions are  getting worse by the
day.  at any rate, I note that 1.5kg of fat on a roo yeilds 13,500 calories.
enough to keep 10 people going for their fat requirements.

 >Marine mammals you can skip or humans wouldn't have >developed inlands
(like rift valley, east africa).
what an ape may or may not have eaten 5 million years ago has nothing to do
with this list. presumably paleo means paleo-man, not ape, or paleo ape. if
we want to know what an ape eats we can go to the zoo, for what an ape-man
eats we can call Gregg.

what we want to know is what man ate before he was an agriculturalist.
amazingly, man had to get fresh water every day. what lives in water?
fish..frogs..eels..tortoise...

andrew