C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 17:53:48 -0700
according to the news that i heard and read, the sent
troopers, texas rangers and the legislature's sargent
at arms to ok. city wgere they could only ask them to
come back. the 50 declined that offer.

the texas republican party has made a deck of card
with texas's most wanted. alsothere is also already
milk cartens with the missing's photo on them.

what a hoot.

--- "Elizabeth H. Thiers" <[log in to unmask]>