C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 16:34:37 -0700
yes, micheal a disease that takes ones memories from
them is terrible, more so than the physical.
i actually did not know that parkibgsons took the
brain too. even though, i probably should have known.
it attacks the nervous system. the brain being the
center of the nervous system.

--- "Michael H. Collis" <[log in to unmask]>