C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 07:54:09 -0500
Er, I'm a database programmer, not a data entry person. :-)  A big difference.  In any case, I'm almost 50 and am in a wheelchair, although I walked for many years without braces, even though I wore braces until I was 13.  After the braces came off and before I was on crutches, I did it all - hiking, camping, volleyball, racquetball, tennis, football (soccer), you name it.  Wore my joints out in the process and that's why I'm in a wheelchair.

I live in NC, where I'm at a friend's house at the moment, waiting for the power to come back on at my flat.  I've been without power for 2 1/2 days now.  It may be Monday before Duke Power can get it back on. Ugh.

Kat