C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:06:26 -0400
 hope this does not increase spam.

-----Original Message-----
From: c p
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 10/26/2002 12:22 PM
Subject: Re-introduction

Let me reintroduce myself.  I'm Bob, from the
Dallas-Fort Worth (Texas) area, a
spastic CP, a retired lawyer, and not much younger
than our esteemed Dr. Greer.
I've been on this list for longer than I can remember
(5 or 10 years) but have
posted very little of late because apparently
increased postings means increased
Spam.

I finally got this " throwaway " mailbox at Yahoo, so
now I can participate a little
bit.

Bob

Palm