BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:40:36 -0500

I'll usurp this one. We have lots of experience with termites round
about these southern parts.

Not electronic...manual. Filled with regular tasty wood. Untreated. When
you find that termites are gnawing on it, you put not so regular nasty
to termites wood in the station. They take that stuff into the colony
and decimate it.

It's a dual system...you treat the building with chemicals as typical,
then establish a perimeter early warning DEW line (cp in bc may know
something about that too) to detect future incursions and repel them
before they reach the building.

Sign me,

Robot ants, robot ants
They go up and down my pants