AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:59:01 -0400
Hi:
I have the hi tech editor wanting to talk with you about 2-3 articles.  I
asked him about and his answer is below.  Please get in touch with him and
let me know.

Norm

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:03:47 -0400
From: Michael Seadle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Coombs article
To: 'Prof Norm Coombs' <[log in to unmask]>

Hello Norm,

Yes, it does interest me.  In fact I have another article on that topic, and
I like to pull together several things for a theme issue, so I'd be happy
for your friend to write something. Best to have him send me a paragraph or
two of proposal by email.

Thanks and best wishes ... Michael