VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 09:18:24 -0500
Sorry folks,
Those are technical issues with regarding speech.  Per haps you are typing
in the wrong address.  For those who missed it the first time the
Blind Outdoor Leisure Development address is:
http://trfn.clpgh.org/bold
It's a good idea for those using Windows to use cut and paste commands for
copying addresses.  I don't know much about Windows so I can't provide any
info.  For those of you who use the Vocal-eyes screenreader there is a way
to cut and paste Internet addresses.
Jim

Less TV, more PC!
Tutorials designed with the blind in mind!
http://trfn.clpgh.org/vipace/tutorials.html

Visit the Chatterbox at http://www.lm.com/~jvaglia/chatbox.html