VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
will Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:46:36 -0800
From:         Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      tuning devices

According to handi hams web site, there is a guy, if I read this
correctly, in Ohio who builds tuning devices for sale.  Access the web
site at
http://www.mtn.org/handiham
and on the first screen access the link labeled resources.  On the sub
page, access the linke called adaptive equipment.

Phil,
k0nx

--
Will; K2LB  <[log in to unmask]>