VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:33:50 -0500
Hello Lori et Al,

I would like to echo David's comment that this report impressed me with
its thoroughness.  I have generally been impressed with your and Tom's
work with respect to your relation to the blindness community.  You have
done everything in your power to understand the needs and incorporate
them into the projects in which you participate.

I would be willing to provide comments on these players.  Depending on
when the second phase takes place, I may even have access to all of
these players to provide adequate feedback.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services