From:
David Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:13:20 -0400
I wrote a message earlier about Bios passwords. The problem is not that I've
forgotten the passwords, the problem is that some students have found out
what the "backdoor" password is for Award.
This being the case, no matter what password I put into the system, the
students are able to get into the BIOS using the "backdoor" password that
Award uses. What I want is a way to prevent them from using this password
and getting into the bios. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA