From:
"John G. Cakars" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 00:38:44 -0700
Packard Bell POS P75, Win95a; 56RAM

I have a utility, where one of its functions, is to monitor memory.
I've been getting warnings about Low Physical Memory.  When I click the
button on it shows anywhere from 0K to 56K memory, when I using
Netscape.  Outside of Netscape, it will show 1000K of memory.

I don't understand what happened to my memory all of the sudden.  When I
checked Device Manager, Windows showed that I have 56RAM and that my
computer is setup for optimal performance.

Apparently, this is causing Netscape to freeze up without warning.  When
I reboot, the computer tells me I have 57xxx memory.  I have not had any
memory problems until last night and today.

Thanks for any information!