Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:34:31 -0800
> kylix wrote:
> Hi Michelle, Tad and Richard,
>
> Can you give us an idea of what foods you ate
> when you first went paleo? Are you eating
> differently now?

I sort of went cold turkey in that I was living off of ZonePerfect bars and
switched to steak and paleo chili. I've since added lamb and pork to my diet
along with apples and almond butter. I also will eat eggs in the morning
sometimes.

When I first went paleo, maintained my habit of not eating the fat that came
with a steak. But I have since stopped doing that. I now eat the whole
thing, fat and all. It tastes much better now and the texture doesn't bother
me like it used to.

-Tad