From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 12:25:47 -0700
Most vit E in pill form is 100% alpha while in nature
it only compromises approx 30%.  Excess alpha down
regulates beta, gamma etc.. in your tissues.  That's
why most vit E studies that show positives are not
supplemented E but E consumed via food.  It's almost
impossible to get balanced E via supplement right now.
 That why I dropped them and rely of nuts until
something changes.

Mark