From:
Theola Walden Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:16:01 -0500
From: "Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry"
> somebody reported to me to have a rise in pulse very important .......do
you have similar experience , what could it means ?

For me it's the amount of carbs.  My guess is that it's related to an
insulin spike.  But, again, that's just a guess.  It occasionaly happens
when I eat an overly large portion of meat, even if carbs are low overall.

You didn't say whether it's "very important" bad or "very important" good.
Personally, the increased heart rate (sometimes w/ irregular beat) is very
unpleasant to me.

Theola