From:
Jens Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:38:13 -0700
--- Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> What other books
> and/or sources am I really missing out on?

Actually the best information that I found, IMO, is
the PDF files contained on the site for Loren
Cordain's book. I forgot the URL but it's something
like paleo-diet.com. Some of it is a tad technical,
compared to the books, as the articles are from
scientific journals, but not really anything that goes
beyond the issues that are dealt with on this list.
Plus they're free. :-) There is one article in
particular, called "Grains: Man's Double Edged Sword"
or something like that, which is pretty comprehensive.

Jens Wilkinson