From:
Lillian Alicia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 11:16:40 -0400
Congratulations!  I second the suggestions made so
> far, and I'll add some of my own.

Mary that was a great letter you wrote.  It impresses me how people
support each other in this room with such good information.

A paleo birth (LOL) would be a home birth.  Baby would never be
separated, mom would not need a doula for she would not have to be on
the defensive.  And both mom and baby would be drug free etc etc.

I won't go on about the benefits of having your baby at home.  But do
go and check out the LaLecheLeague, a breastfeeding suport group which
is international.  Attending their meetings will give her correct
information and great support.

May you have a blessed birth.