From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:34:10 +0900
> illnesses, particularly bronchitis and flu. When I don't eat
> grains or sugar, and stay fairly low-carb, I am *never* ill, even

I had a similar experience last week with spring allergies. I had been
very good this year, but one night I ate a meal much higher carb than
usual. That night I was so congested I had to stay up all night just to
breathe. Every time I lay down I smothered. Finally by the next morning
I had burned off the carbs and my nose cleared. Since then I have stuck
religiously to a very low carb regime and had few troubles. If you are
prone to allergies it seems that low carb, paleo or not, is best.