From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:32:51 -0600
Oh horrors!  My daughter used to get the shots of depo and after three shots
I made a trip to Alaska because I was concerned about her.  She was like an
asexual robot.  Listless, colorless, no personality, dead feelings, a shell
of herself so to speak.  I pointed out the drawbacks of the drug.  She got
no more shots and it was six months before she was herself again.  Oliva