From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:08:55 -0700
> I'm with Dr Bernarr on this one.
> The idea of censoring Andrew's posts gives me a chill.
> Andrew is clearly opinionated and seems to have something to contribute.
As
> far as I can see, some of his arguments have not received a satisfactory
> rejoinder.

Evelyn is correct. I doubt paleo's had to deal with being constantly polite
in getting the point across.  If you didn't answer you got hit on the head
with a bone to see if you were still alive.  Now we have to watch our mouths
so as to be politically correct.  What a stressful time we live in, no
wonder there is so much CAD with all the crap we have to cope with daily.
Do we seriously think if we restrain the people from thier opinion they will
go away or be healthier?

I know how Andrew must feel and I have little scientific background and get
few if any responses to my posts.  I also wonder sometimes about those that
have the gift of gab and they are able to turn some fool idea they thought
up into a new Paleo fact.

Finally a question.  I will no doubt be ignored because of political
correctness but I gotta try.
Are most of the people in this group ex-fat people or is there anyone doing
this for health reasons that previously had a normal weight body?  Just
seems most threads lead back to the weight thing and one point or another.

Jeff