From:
Jeff Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:19:21 -0700
From: "Adrienne Smith" <

> Does the calcium level in one's blood have any relation to whether or not
> enough is being consumed in one's diet?>

My wife is a vet and she said if increased it can indicate high levels of
protein intake.

I eat paleo without the fish or any calcium other than in the broccoli and
greens and have a slightly elevated level of calcium in the blood.

My Osteocalcin level indicates no leaching of bone calcium.  So where is it
coming from.  Live in Tucson so get plenty of  Vit. D.