NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Light Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 08:22:52 +0100
Thank you Don for your quick reply.
Sometimes when I travel I start unsubscribing from e-groups
to lessen the incoming mails and this was the reason for my question.

Reading the different postings within this group I wish to share with you
that for more than 23 years I do not use any kind of dairy or meat products
and learned a lot about it.

My general diet and that of my children and 6 grandchildren is generally
based on whole cereal grains, seaweeds, fermented soy products,
vegetables and beans.

During all these years I studied and practiced these principles and
when I came across information about Planetary Laws and about transmutation
it even made more sense. I have documented these studies of the Planetary
Laws on my Health page under the URL
http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/health/panetary.htm
It explains the "Body that Houses Spirit"

Actually I am working on a document about blood/cell formation.
The process of transmutation is showing where the cows getting
their strong bones and calcium from.
As human beings it all happens in our small intestine, our center
for transmutation, unknown to modern medical science and biology.

It goes like this:
If you look at magnesium 12/24 MG (atomic number),  magnesium being
at the core of Chlorophyll, from the green vegetable kingdom and add Oxygen
8/16 O  you get the number 20/40 Ca, representing calcium
The cow by eating the greens, taking in oxygen, transmutes the magnesium
into calcium or iron whatever need she may have.  We do the same.

By taking in dairy products, following the industrial $$$ guidelines,
we get calcium but besides the many undesirable side effects,
we weaken our transmutation system, we diminish hereby
at the same time our immunity power.

There is much more to tell you but
in other words it is my opinion better to stay away from any dairy products
giving
the cows a deserved rest and permanent holiday.

Take care and blessings with the Light which never fails to all of you from
Holland.

Jan
Light Network